What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I sent a bracelet last night to your Android account. What did you end up getting? If it was the bracelet, do you need another?

I didn't receive anything :( I sent myself something too and didn't get that either, the ability to gift between platforms has obviously stopped working again! Thanks for trying though

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: steel frame, wire, control unit, shampoo, all incl bracelet, text book. thx lovely neighbours :)

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What would you like to hear? Yes, so you can reclaim your life? Or no, so you can keep printing counterfeit greenies?

Hey! They are not counterfeit! I'm getting them by doing what they want, ie posting on Facebook. Oh wait, I don't have Facebook, never mind.........:p

LOL! It's still not fixed, and yes, I wouldn't mind my life back :)

Last edited:

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't receive anything :( I sent myself something too and didn't get that either, the ability to gift between platforms has obviously stopped working again! Thanks for trying though

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: steel frame, wire, control unit, shampoo, all incl bracelet, text book. thx lovely neighbours :)

Arghhh, I also sent you a AI bracelet last night and a flight helmet the day before. You didn't get those either?

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The way I look at this is that we are playing with a broken game again. GI made us play for months with a broken game when it was to our disadvantage. The only difference now is that it is to our advantage. They can't take anything away. This is the way they are presenting the game to us. We are just playing.

Its not broken, its working fine, the lady is coming, asking to post on facebook, I do what she wants, I get me greenie, si I am happy, I quit the game, then I come again ...

have
-- stone castle
-- town house
-- circus.

cant wait for the next visit of duke...

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its not broken, its working fine, the lady is coming, asking to post on facebook, I do what she wants, I get me greenie, si I am happy, I quit the game, then I come again ...

have
-- stone castle
-- town house
-- circus.

cant wait for the next visit of duke...

Yes Jal and Frenetta! That's how I feel. I keep worrying about GI taking things away but I can't see how they would do it.
I bought lots of land but I hate spending 20 greens a piece. Would love to wait or the next expansion sale.
Also bought an extra repair slot, circus, donut shop and stone castles. Bought the mystery bonus: big mistake! 10 greens for a family ticket. Completely useless!
I think we're all waiting for Duke to show. He will be sold out in no-time :)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Arghhh, I also sent you a AI bracelet last night and a flight helmet the day before. You didn't get those either?

Nope sorry! Any neighbours for my android a/c don't waste gifts at the minute. If I find it starts to work again I will let u know. Thanks all 4 trying

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Come on Duke, pay us a visit. This money is burning a hole in my pocket!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor
Now I need also next expansion sale - I'm too provident to pay 20 greenies for a square.
Bernard, I tried to add you - without success. Could you please try to add me?

I'm contemplating whether to spend all my bucks and get more or save and risk having GI take them back once they realise its been Christmas for us for days
Save them, GI may announce a quadruple price rise of any item in revenge :)

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I need also next expansion sale - I'm too provident to pay 20 greenies for a square.
Bernard, I tried to add you - without success. Could you please try to add me?

Save them, GI may announce a quadruple price rise of any item in revenge :)

Sorry my friend ..totally my fault from earlier when most of this forum got deleted from my list. I still hold hope that one day we will be united again!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Jdm0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All these free greenies and I can't buy my fighter plane :-(. Can't believe I still have 1 item to collect before I can get it.

Jdm

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter, plasma, mag.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Holy cow, I can't believe you haven't given up! I would have gone crazy by now :(
I feel so bad for you :(

Jdm0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holy cow, I can't believe you haven't given up! I would have gone crazy by now :(
I feel so bad for you :(

Thanks. Did realise I could buy a spyglass with my free greens, so lots of speeded up flights later I have another 6 collection items. Still no stealth module though. Won't waste anymore fuel speeding flights as no chance to complete the quest. Have only kept going as the quest on the left hand list shouldn't disappear when the main quest does.

Jdm

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter, plasma, mag.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bet partnerships across the world are being tested by free greens hitting airport city ..... My other half is not impressed

Needs; everything for theupgraded buildings

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bet partnerships across the world are being tested by free greens hitting airport city ..... My other half is not impressed

My husband has been away on business for a couple of days so I have not been scrutinised but he is back tomorrow. Ho hum!

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My husband has been away on business for a couple of days so I have not been scrutinised but he is back tomorrow. Ho hum!

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

And you found it.... So you must feel real bad that so many partners are suffering. Hehe he :)

Most reactions

Latest posts