What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

Just joined the forum, I have sent you a friend request. Hope this works. I need items to finish building my Hotel and Flight School.
Flight School: Need just one pair of flight goggles and textbook
Hotel: Bath Towel need 3, Disposable Shampoo need 3, Inclusive Bracele need 1
USERNAME: Philldogg

Hi everyone,

I'm a daily player Level 40 and just about the finish the Mission Control Center to stark a space ship. The only things missing are the 4 Spaceship Launch Consoles. As fa as I know they can only be provides by friends.
So if anyone would like to help me to finish my Mission Control Center he/she is welcome to add me as a friends. And, of course, I also try to support with with all itmes I have!
My Username: "Der Besucher" (without " but with a blank in between both words - hope it works)
Thanks!

Can anyone help? When I try to add a friend, I get a message that says "Sorry, this promo-code is not valid. Please make sure you write it right." I was able to add 4 people, but now I get this message. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back