What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big business friend

Seagoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friends to add.

G'day all; it's been a bit quiet on this list for a while, so here goes: :eek:

Today I have added: rojedeal, Alona1925, Jonassian, Tarashell, Yumonica, Sheldonthegr8, rebelbelle, NadinaA, zaganu24, and Twinkletoes1. Karlosstokes1978, Donneral, and Timtat were already in my friends' list. The BB FB page has a lot of friend requests; would it work for a list of valid names to be posted here?

And, if you use the names posted there, some of them are not the player names: hopsville, louisexbak, and zivos came up as incorrect.

Have fun!

JohnRM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, it should be. And thanks for the help!!! I've been looking at that bottom half for a while now!!

Seagoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
G'day all; I have added these names successfully: Arahilien, shottarex, partagas, freesyria, oksi8080, jann4, kilcar, jfcch473, JohnRM, Sunshine130, and molafra75. There are more than 10 as some of them were already in my friends' list. Again, these came from the BB FB page, but some of the posts do not have their BB's city user name; the above ones are all good. Is listing them here a help for anyone wanting to add friends?

JohnRM, what is the name of your city? I don't have chisels today, (I have drills to gift, so if anyone needs them let me know) but will send them to you as soon as they appear - all the best with ET - I am not much further, needing 10 limestone from the quarry and 10 iron beams from friends' cities; got three the first day, and none from the previous 2 days; could be a while for this stage!

Have fun!

Last edited:

JohnRM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
City name is Johnville! :) How original, right? I haven't received any friend requests, so I'm not sure if either it iddn't happen, or just is slow...

Most reactions