What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airplay issue with new iPad and Modern Combat 3

thatdood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried playing Modern Warfare 3 on the new iPad with AirPlay mirroring to Apple TV?

Whenever I try this the MC3 starts out full screen on the TV but then quickly ends up in a small Window in the bottom right of the TV. I tried a few other apps and they are full screen on the TV without any issues.

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't. But I already purchased it but haven't downloaded it on the iPad3 yet. Give me 15 minutes and I'll try it.

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep. It doesn't work worth a sh1t. The between level video sequences are full screen. Actual gameplay drops to a tiny screen in the lower left corner of my TV. And even then it wouldn't respond worth a damn.

I'm not sure this is something that can be fixed with an update. It appears that the iPad just doesn't have enough power to push both displays at once.

OP
T

thatdood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
XDRoX said:
Yep. It doesn't work worth a sh1t. The between level video sequences are full screen. Actual gameplay drops to a tiny screen in the lower left corner of my TV. And even then it wouldn't respond worth a damn.

I'm not sure this is something that can be fixed with an update. It appears that the iPad just doesn't have enough power to push both displays at once.

Thanks for confirming. I tried contacting Gameloft via email but got no response. Same goes for twitter. I finally got a response when I posted something on their Facebook page. They said they would submit the bug case and get in touch with me soon.

Most reactions

Latest posts