What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Print for IPad

charb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a IPad III and a Epson printer artisian 50 printer which is not air print compatible.
Thank goodness for FingerPrint software. Now I can print from my IPad and did not have purchase a new printer.

FingerPrint | Collobos Software is the website.

FingerPrint automatically discovers all printers connected to your Mac or PC and makes them available to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. For a fraction of the cost of a new printer, FingerPrint breathes new life into the printers you already own.
Powerful
FingerPrint is the most powerful mobile print server on the market today. There are no limits on the number of physical printers, virtual printers, users or devices. FingerPrint will scale effortlessly from the home to the enterprise.

I know it sounds like am selling it but I am not, I am jus very happy I found it

slayda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it came a week too late. I had just bought an HP Photosmart 7510 All-in-one printer so I could print from my iPad. Now I have two printers I can print to. :p

NoNoBadDog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
charb said:
I have a IPad III and a Epson printer artisian 50 printer which is not air print compatible.
Thank goodness for FingerPrint software. Now I can print from my IPad and did not have purchase a new printer.

FingerPrint | Collobos Software is the website.

FingerPrint automatically discovers all printers connected to your Mac or PC and makes them available to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. For a fraction of the cost of a new printer, FingerPrint breathes new life into the printers you already own.
Powerful
FingerPrint is the most powerful mobile print server on the market today. There are no limits on the number of physical printers, virtual printers, users or devices. FingerPrint will scale effortlessly from the home to the enterprise.

I know it sounds like am selling it but I am not, I am jus very happy I found it

If you have a Netgear router, you can download their free utility "Netgear Genie" which turns any networked printer, wired or wireless, into an AirPrint capable printer. And it is free. Did I mention it is free?

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using ipf

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NoNoBadDog said:
If you have a Netgear router, you can download their free utility "Netgear Genie" which turns any networked printer, wired or wireless, into an AirPrint capable printer. And it is free. Did I mention it is free?

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using ipf

I have it works flawless and love that it is free .thanks netgear

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts