What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing from iPad without Airprint

stebro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently discovered Fingerprint (Collobos Software)which allows you to print wirelessly from your iPad and iPhone
on a network enabled printer. It's not an iPad app--you download the program on your desktop or laptop for $9.95. There's a free version to test whether it works in your system. In my system, my Canon printer--which does not
have Airprint--now shows up when I press the printer icon on my iPad and the printing comes out perfectly.

BobAZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded the trial version of FingerPrint for Windows, but I cannot get it to work.

I get a file called "FingerPrintSetup.exe", but I cannot get it to run properly.

Help.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also use Print n Share. It has an annoying tendency to include underlining for dates in documents, but it has its uses.

Most reactions