S S4llee iPF Noob Joined Apr 29, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Apr 29, 2011 #46 Really new to this! Would love all the help you guys can offer, never played online before, until today! Hooked now and need as many friends as I can find to help move on from a pitiful level 12!! I'm s4llee Thanks
Really new to this! Would love all the help you guys can offer, never played online before, until today! Hooked now and need as many friends as I can find to help move on from a pitiful level 12!! I'm s4llee Thanks
G Gaalskap iPF Noob Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Norway May 2, 2011 #47 Adventure bay friends wanted Hi all Adventure Bay players out there, it would be great to get some new friends, to speed up the gaming prosess I play 4-5 times a day, and always help out my friends Lv 31 Username: Gaalskap
Adventure bay friends wanted Hi all Adventure Bay players out there, it would be great to get some new friends, to speed up the gaming prosess I play 4-5 times a day, and always help out my friends Lv 31 Username: Gaalskap
T tuckerandlexus iPF Noob Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 May 6, 2011 #48 Level 35 Please add me on Adventure Bay tuckerandlexus
A arminsemssar iPF Noob Joined May 8, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location iran May 8, 2011 #49 Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Add Me Please ..... My Plus id : arminsemssar
A arminsemssar iPF Noob Joined May 8, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location iran May 8, 2011 #50 Addicted! My plus gamer name is : arminsemssar Thanks !!!
P psycpat iPF Noob Joined Jan 9, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 May 9, 2011 #51 psycpat0 add me plz--just started and am enjoying this app
L lina720 iPF Noob Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 May 11, 2011 #52 Please add me...LOSTinNYC. I play several times during the day