What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Releases Photoshop Express 2.0 with Camera Pack for iPad 2 and iPhone

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
photoshop_express.JPG

Adobe has announced via its blog a substantial update for its Photoshop Express app. Photoshop Express 2.0’s main new feature is the new Adobe Camera Pack, which is available as an in-app purchase ($3.99/£2.49). The Camera Pack has three main features: Reduce Noise, Self Timer and Auto Review. Reduce Noise is a feature that smooths out tiny flaws in your shots, such as graining and speckling; Self Timer does just that, enabling you to be in the picture yourself; and Auto Review gives you a very quick preview of a photo you’ve just taken, enabling you to either keep it or delete it if you’re not happy. Meanwhile the main free app has also had a bit of extra tweaking, and now has full multitasking support and full Retina Display support for iPhone.

Adobe says that the basic free Photoshop Express app will continue to feature the core camera, editing, and sharing features, while the new Camera Pack will provide more professional features.

Click here to download the free app: Adobe Photoshop Express for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Photoshop Express 2.0 for iOS offers new Adobe Camera Pack for in-app purchase | PHOTOSHOP.COM BLOG

FileSpnr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
reduce noise

that should come in very handy on the video camera. does it have de-grainery-izer too?

sorry, i'm just very disappointed at the vid camera:confused:

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking at the before and after pictures, if it really works that good, that looks well worth the money!.

Can this app also fix yellow indoor pictures?

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stick2e said:
It's is free!!!

stick2e - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

I downloaded the app last night (beings it's free), and it doesn't fix the yellowing of indoor pics. You can make the yellowing a bit less noticeable, but I can get alot better results on the pc version of Photoshop. =(

As for paying for the in-app upgrade, I'm waiting for someone else to risk buying it first. XD

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice free app. Can't figure out what features the "paid upgrade" has.

Most reactions

Latest posts