What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Releases Photoshop Touch Applications for iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5cKOccvpY&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Photoshop Touch SDK[/ame]​

Adobe today announced the immediate availability of its three Photoshop Touch iPad apps – Adobe Color Lava, Adobe Eazel and Adobe Nav - in the Apple App Store. The three apps were developed using the Photoshop Touch Software Development Kit (SDK), with the intention of demonstrating the potential for new interaction between Photoshop and tablet devices. The new apps enable users to create custom colour swatches, paint directly onscreen and drive popular Photoshop tools from tablet devices, taking advantage of the iPad’s touch screen to provide a tactile, on-the-go experience.

• Adobe Color Lava enables creatives to use their fingertips to mix colours on the iPad, creating custom colour swatches and themes to transfer back into Photoshop.
  • Adobe Eazel takes advantage of cutting-edge painting technology by letting digital artists create realistic paintings with their fingertips, introducing a new kind of interaction between “wet†and “dry†paints. The paintings can then be sent directly to Photoshop CS5 for compositing or for taking the artwork further.
  • Adobe Nav increases workflow efficiency by letting users select and control Photoshop tools using the iPad as the input surface, customise the toolbar, browse and zoom in on up to 200 open Photoshop files, or easily create new files.

Click here to download Adobe Eazel for $4.99: Adobe® Eazel for Photoshop® for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Click here to download Adobe Color Lava for $2.99: Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop® for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Click here to download Adobe Nav for $1.99: Adobe® Nav for Photoshop® for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Adobe

ren41

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am really disappointed that these apps only work with CS5. I have CS4 and I can't justify upgrading for a while yet, much as I'd like to.

ren

Most reactions

Latest posts