What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinaeyes12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone..i am new here and i want to watch movie online ( not on youtube) but it says there that i need to download adobe flash player... But adobe is not supported by apple.. Can anyone suggest me what shld i download so i can watch movie easily...thank you in advance:)

gkumarmvel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have the same problem too, I don't think there is a solution. It is a default issue of iPad, Kumar.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just for the record this subject is very old and been discuss more than you wish to know. First this is no longer about an Apple issue as Flash will NO longer be developed or supported on ANY mobile platform by Adobe as they closed down the development. Yes they will provide limited security updates but understand no future tablets will support mobile flash and this includes the Android platform. The alternative is coming and as a user suggested there are many apps that can assist in accessing flash sites. The following answers all you need to know. Thanks again for joining and I hope this answer is helpfull

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/54704-flash-ipad.html

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And, since this is a rather old topic - and the question has been asked and answered - this thread is closed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts