What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adjusting thread titles to match the thread topic

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a way you can adjust thread topics to actually match the topic of the thread? I have been searching to find out how to receive iCloud video on iPad and iPhone. I don't use the cloud, but did set it up and have the email address. I have searched the iCloud forum but don't seem to find what I need but have found threads whose titles are of little help, ie "Help!!!!!!" or something like that.

Still trying to find what I need, as the search did not help. But, is there a way for the thread titles to be adjusted by administrators and moderators when they read an inappropriately titled thread? It would help to have thread titles that reflect the thread topic when searching.

I am sure what I initially started looking for about the videos and clouds has been asked before, but so many thread titles do not help, and I don't want to re-ask (been on forums who really got nasty when questions were re-asked) so I will just sit tight for 5 or 6 months until I see her and maybe she will still have it and I can just view it in her iPad. Not a problem. But thread title adjustments would certainly help out. Just a thought.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you use the forum's Search, you can determine what to look for, and get more options as well:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

You'll get the last option when you tap "More" on my second screenshot.

Reactions: caq
OP
C

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was using the forum's search, but didn't have much luck finding what I needed. Figured it out with my other daughter and we have been photo streaming to share photos and videos this afternoon. Will have to contact my other daughter on the other coast and ask her to re-send the invite to her video later today. Time zone difference!

Thanks.

I wasn't going to mention the searching for the sharing of the video because I didn't want the thread topic changed, but I needed to explain the importance of giving threads the proper title. Thanks a bunch again for the quick response.

Most reactions

Latest posts