What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding pictures to a posting.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Sun King...I find if you use the IPF app it's easier. In the app, when you want to post a picture, you have to press the "advance" button in the upper right hand corner.

This thread will give you further directions. Gabriel 1 showed in detail how to upload a picture from your ipad using the app. It's very easy that way. I have a hard time doing it on the web version of the forum when using Safari Mobile web browser. It only takes picture uploads from your computer file and/or a link. I have not had good success with doing that-so I always revert back to the APP. If you don't have the IPF app-well worth getting.

Hope the link helps you.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help...shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html

OP
Sun King

Sun King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where do I find the IPF app ?

I looked in the app store and found an iPhone fan app and a German one about electronics. :confused:

vonalric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sun King said:
Thank you Simon and Gab ....got the app and posted a picture.:)

Need help with uploading photos to iPad from like Facebook...I do not know much about computers

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Von...if you are using the Facebook app-press the status button. From there a bubble will pop up to allow you to upload pictures from your iPad by pressing the "camera" icon. That will open up your photo app to allow you to pick a picture.

Hope that helps.

jessica1717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Von...if you are using the Facebook app-press the status button. From there a bubble will pop up to allow you to upload pictures from your iPad by pressing the "camera" icon. That will open up your photo app to allow you to pick a picture.

It works.:D Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great, Jessica... Glad to hear that it helped you. It is really straight forward once you get the hang of it!

Enjoy you device!

Most reactions

Latest posts