What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Active Print

jimbo1mcm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This looks like a pretty current app to print just about anything on the Ipad. I downloaded a free copy, but can't evaluate it until I get my Ipad. Anyone use it on other devices? Comments? Purchased copy is $3.99. There is a companion app, called Traveler, where you can send stuff to their server, then download it when you get home. $1.99

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This looks like a pretty current app to print just about anything on the Ipad. I downloaded a free copy, but can't evaluate it until I get my Ipad. Anyone use it on other devices? Comments? Purchased copy is $3.99. There is a companion app, called Traveler, where you can send stuff to their server, then download it when you get home. $1.99

I had the wrong name for this app and have been looking for AirPrintPro 8. What a mistake I made:eek:. I was looking into the ActivePrint and I hope that I can get more info on it. I didn't know they had a free copy of it so back to iTunes and download it. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts