What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Activating imessage woes

wtaylor3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I try to use my apple Id and tried a different email address and neither one will work when I first open the app I go to the sign up screen and it already shows my apple I'd email address and I enter my password and it goes to a select which email address to use screen and I click next and it goes back to the original screen not sure what I'm doing wrong no error messages are ever displayed my restrictions are off, my dns was at 8.8.8.8 and now it's 8.8.4.4 everything else works fine except FaceTime does the same thing when I tried it

Superteds34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wtaylor3 said:
I try to use my apple Id and tried a different email address and neither one will work when I first open the app I go to the sign up screen and it already shows my apple I'd email address and I enter my password and it goes to a select which email address to use screen and I click next and it goes back to the original screen not sure what I'm doing wrong no error messages are ever displayed my restrictions are off, my dns was at 8.8.8.8 and now it's 8.8.4.4 everything else works fine except FaceTime does the same thing when I tried it

Did you find a cure for this problem?
Brian

Most reactions