What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ace Tennis 2010 HD Out Today For iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ace-tennis-2.jpg

This is one very cool-looking 3D tennis game for the iPad from Eurocenter. You can see from the video that this is exactly the sort of game that is always going to play better on the iPad than the iPhone, simply because of the size of the screen. There will be an iPhone version of the game in due course, according to Eurocenter, but I don’t see how they can make the stadiums look as vibrant and detailed on the smaller screen. Just have a look at the stadiums in the video, they look fantastic!

Players have three different court surfaces to choose from – grass, sand, and indoor – and the game includes an online mode that enables you to play against real opponents all over the world as well as challenging the computer to a swift set or two. Eurocenter has optimized the controls for the iPad, meaning that there’s no d-pad to get to grips with, you simply have to tap on the left or right of the screen to move the player and tilt the iPad to influence the direction of the shot. Check out the video after the jump!

Ace Tennis 2010 is out now in the Apple iPad App Store for $4.99.

By Maura Sutton, iPadForums.net
Source: Eurocenter

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw1Z9hWOUNo]YouTube - Ace Tennis 2010 HD Online for iPad[/ame]

ace-tennis-1.png
[/center]

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Wow, that looks sooooooooooooo good.... But... I MUST resist.... I have about 6 months worth go games already.... oh, a little look on the app store wouldn't hurt......

dallasfever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish they had a option to not use accelerometer. Would like to play at doctors office or any waiting room with out looking crazy.

Most reactions

Latest posts