What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC App thinks Im out of the country

mamiamjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used the ABC App a number of times without any issues, but all of a sudden I get an error message saying Im out of the country ( of course Im not).I've tried deleting and reloading the program, but it still does the same thing. Anyone have a way to fix?

Mattcwarren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem. After a couple of hours with my IT guy . . . I am running a Linux machine as a network server and web filter. I tried a solution by going to my settings >general> Network > wifi > the network name>manual > and adding port 8080 the out of country error didn't arrive and I could watch videos. I hope this saves someone else a bunch of time. But again, remember I am behind a a firewall and web filter that was most likely causing this error,

Most reactions

Latest posts