What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A4 printing of photos

Fishermanz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know how I can print a4 photos from iPad 3
I have an Epsom AirPrint wireless printer
Thank you:)

craxietoner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To print a document through I pad, an application is necessary. Like to print through Hp printers, HP iPrint Photo 3 application is used. There are many pther applications that can be used.

Gill57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Is there anyone out there that can give me some help in printing straight from my Ipad2 IOS6?. I have a Lexmark S405 printer. I have tried all sorts of different apps with no luck. I have Cortado on my Ipad, I cannot get it to work, when I hit the print button it says sending to the print queue but it never actually prints the document. I have tried print test (no luck there either). I have LexPrint on my Ipad but I have to have my laptop on before I can print from my Ipad. This is not suitable for me I need to be able to print directly from my Ipad :-(
Any help will be truly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gill57 said:
Hi,
Is there anyone out there that can give me some help in printing straight from my Ipad2 IOS6?. I have a Lexmark S405 printer. I have tried all sorts of different apps with no luck. I have Cortado on my Ipad, I cannot get it to work, when I hit the print button it says sending to the print queue but it never actually prints the document. I have tried print test (no luck there either). I have LexPrint on my Ipad but I have to have my laptop on before I can print from my Ipad. This is not suitable for me I need to be able to print directly from my Ipad :-(
Any help will be truly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Unless it is an AirPrint certified printer or compatible with the Lexmark app, you will not be able to print without some sort of interim app also on your PC/Mac.

If printing direct is a requirement, you will need to get another printer with AirPrint certification.

Gill57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless it is an AirPrint certified printer or compatible with the Lexmark app, you will not be able to print without some sort of interim app also on your PC/Mac.

If printing direct is a requirement, you will need to get another printer with AirPrint certification.

Hi Thank you for the reply, I will have to carry on without as the printer is too new to change.
Thank you anyway.

Most reactions

Latest posts