What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question regarding downloads HD app

Kira1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong section but I need assistance with this app. Whenever I try to download a file from any forum, the file that appears is file.php and not the requested file. How do I tell the app to get the correct file?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kira1000 said:
Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong section but I need assistance with this app. Whenever I try to download a file from any forum, the file that appears is file.php and not the requested file. How do I tell the app to get the correct file?

Which downloads app are you referring to...there are many...none of which are called download HD. Not sure whch internet browser you use on ipad but atomic browser and iCab both have download functionality.

OP
K

Kira1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Which downloads app are you referring to...there are many...none of which are called download HD. Not sure whch internet browser you use on ipad but atomic browser and iCab both have download functionality.

For your information, there is one called downloads HD, there is also a lite version. It let's me DL any file except for ones that are on forums under attachments at the bottom of a post. An example is retarded (smart) bots for alterIW.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kira1000 said:
For your information, there is one called downloads HD, there is also a lite version. It let's me DL any file except for ones that are on forums under attachments at the bottom of a post. An example is retarded (smart) bots for alterIW.

Prolly cause I searched the app store while on the Iphone is why it didn't show me the app...(had brainfart...duh...my bad)

Sorry not familiar with this app....try tag disk HD+ also has a lite version and a built in web browser if you want a standalone app. But I do know atomic browser does this not sure in the lite version though.

OP
K

Kira1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Prolly cause I searched the app store while on the Iphone is why it didn't show me the app...(had brainfart...duh...my bad)

Sorry not familiar with this app....try tag disk HD+ also has a lite version and a built in web browser if you want a standalone app. But I do know atomic browser does this not sure in the lite version though.

Unfortunately, tag disk hd does the same thing. The problem is when I try to download files like http://alteriw.net/download/file.php?id=3283 the file comes up as file.php and not the file specified which is smart bots for alterIW in this case.

Most reactions