What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A professional photographer awaiting the iPad...

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm new to the forum & will enjoy visiting often. I'm anxiously awaiting April 3rd where I will be among the many Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Gattica,Hal from 2001, MST3000 & tech fans alike (grin) standing in line to receive "The Beast"...as I like to call it.

As a photographer I've got so many uses for the iPad, I'm just glad it's almost here.

I look forward to educating myself with data collected from the other "Jed-iPadsters" .

Be Ez mates

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Isaac Newton, so how's the "gravity" on the waiting, sounds like your on par with me at least.

I've been anticipating this thing for a long long time now and one of the few believers that the iPad would have surfaced before the iPhones had the screen tech been there during initial R&D. However, the best one ended up out of the starting gate, but at least the iPhone and iPod Touch aren't the only two horses in the race now.

Sorry, I gotta say it.. I-Sac Newton.. so now you should use a sig like I-bag-iPad. ooohh lame I know :eek:

Im with you on the whole Star Trek thing... in fact watching a re-run of a Next Generation last evening, I couldn't help but think that the iPad was much sexier than the doctors medical pads with their static looking mock up screens, lol. :)

padd-palm.jpg

Last edited:
OP
I

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
(Grin)...way funny AbblePC I-Sac Newton! I will come up with about 4,000 tags before long. I just registered with the forum tonite! :) a virtual noob.

I too think the iPad will bring sexy back to a great many steps in numerous professions. Can you imagine the waiters in restaurants, hotel room service & Twitter alerts from stores that want to inform a hoard of waiting customers in line what "number" they have been given to receive their goods/services instead of "buzzers"!

iSleep little till the 3rd!

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
heh, heh, I only said that obviously because of the Apple Newton, for those out there that weren't aware of the iPad's predecessor.

newton-iphone.jpg

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
heh, heh, I only said that obviously because of the Apple Newton, for those out there that weren't aware of the iPad's predecessor.

newton-iphone.jpg

You actually have a working mint condition newton????

I can't imagine what that thing is worth now to a collector.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never heard of the newton. Welcome to the site!:)

OP
I

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Jwookie...How ya'll doin in Cali? (Typical Texas greeting (grin). Thanks for the welcome my friend.

Most reactions

Latest posts