What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little different iPad question.....

Doug Barber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings all:

This (might) be a strange question and one I would figure out myself if I had all the required components - but I don't.

I'm wondering if a person could buy one of these cell stick (things) that plug into a USB port of a laptop and instead of plugging it into a laptop - plug it into an airport express and then access the net with a WIFI iPad.

As I mentioned earlier - I don't have the cell stick (thing) so I cannot try this myself. Can anyone fill me in on if this would work?

Thanks

Doug

Last edited:

Zardoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah look for myfi or something like it sprint is mifi. But is like a tether device.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doug,

either you have a mobile phone, which can tether (internet sharing either via bluetooth, or wifi - as on a jb'ed iPhone with MyWi), or you get a MiFi device from Huawei, Sprint, or others.

Rgds

Khel

Most reactions