What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A good equalizer?

tirmizi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI, iv just got the new ipad and being a long time android user, have had great experience with equalizers. sO i wanted to know about the best equalizer app out there with presets and options for virtualizer and reverb?

Also can anyone suggest an alternative to the native music app preferably with inbuilt equalizer (like playerpro for android) or even without one?

Cheers!

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI, iv just got the new ipad and being a long time android user, have had great experience with equalizers. sO i wanted to know about the best equalizer app out there with presets and options for virtualizer and reverb?

Also can anyone suggest an alternative to the native music app preferably with inbuilt equalizer (like playerpro for android) or even without one?

Cheers!

Equalizer Pro is buggy. Haven't really had a full experience of it.
Equalizer gives you good range but not that extensive and does not have a default setting to reset it unless presetted under one of theirs.
EQu not sure about that one I'll give you an update once I get internet.

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beware equalizers are mostly gimmicks because all songs are studio mastered (excluding youtube and non studio made) to be the best quality, equalizers only an illusion to suite your personal setting. The only way music sounds better is higher quality 320 or .flac format (uneddited and uncompressed) and depending on how good your ic (integrated circuit, with their own DAC) for the output of the quality. Line out docks adapter gives that unfiltered integrated dac quality of your music. iPhone has 20/20 freq dac which is good but could be better along with the better (range) freq headphones.

Most reactions