What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

50 Ways To Annoy People at The Cinema

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I'm sorry that I'm really late to post this but I wasn't on for quiet a while. If you did the last "50 Ways" then you would know the rules, but for the people who don't: I would start as number one and say a way to annoy someone, The new limit to say per each post is five, Make sure you always put your number before your Point. KEEP REFRESHING!

1. Stand on the first step of the stairs and stare straight up at the screen not moving.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - I've had that too. Unbelievable! The person who was in front of me and whose 'phone started to ring showed not the slightest embarrassment about it either. It was as though the rest of us didn't exist....

Tim

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If the person in front of you is annoying, sprinkled chocolate crumbs on their hair is heart warming...........

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
capture some moths flying around your porch light and release them in the theater after the movie starts. best for scary movies.......

my homepage is a cardboard sign, send money......

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eat beans and fart every couple of mins very loudly .I have a friend who does that in the socalled Twilight vamp movies ..

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure what number we are at as I'm not sure which of these are to be numbered.

5. Texting during the film. That lit screen drives me crazy.

Most reactions

Latest posts