What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.2--Not Today, Maybe Tuesday

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, last post on this... I promise!

If you look really close at the picture... what is one thing you do NOT see hanging around anyone's neck???

They do not allow cameras on the skywalk! But of course they will be more than happy to take a picture of you on the skywalk and sell it to you!

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
UPDATE 2: Turns out the rumors were partially true: 4.2.1 GM was released just now.

Devs only. :(

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this the **3rd GM? I hope so because the 2nd one wasn't as 'fixed' as they thought.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, last post on this... I promise!

If you look really close at the picture... what is one thing you do NOT see hanging around anyone's neck???

They do not allow cameras on the skywalk! But of course they will be more than happy to take a picture of you on the skywalk and sell it to you!

I hope to drive West in Sept. and visting the Grand Canyon and waling on the cat walk is at the top of the list. I look forward to hearing how you like it.

Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts