What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Interactive Live Wallpaper

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any apps that can allow you to have 3D interactive wallpaper like on the Samsung Galaxy s3 on the iPad? I would to have this feature.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there--I am going to move this to general discussions. I believe that is a better place for your question rather than the user submissions. Thanks!

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there--I am going to move this to general discussions. I believe that is a better place for your question rather than the user submissions. Thanks!

Not on a stock iPad. If you are jailbroken there are option out there though.

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi there--have a look at this link...Also, here is the section on the Hack Section,,, !

Many thanks! That explains a lot. There I was, thinking Apple was still the control-freak BB Voldemort who must be obeyed & can never be thwarted!

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You better try with 3D Wallpapers & Backgrounds By rise uP! Labs. I hope you will like it.

Most reactions

Latest posts