What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd hand ipad issues

whitdavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read the thread about the itunes password prompt of the previous owner (same issue for me by the way), and I have deleted his apps and loaded mine from my own itunes and still have the same issue. Help please!? Also, how can I change the name from his to mine? Thanks very much...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go into Settings | Store and tap the Sign Out bar. Once you do this, the View Account bar will change to Sign In and the Sign Out bar will change to Create New Account. Select the appropriate one.

OP
W

whitdavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried that as well and still get his itunes acct prompt. Ugggh!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So when you tap the Sign Out option then go back into iTunes, it still comes up with the other person's account?

OP
W

whitdavey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes sir it does...I don't have an apple store anywhere near me, so I hope we can fix this annoyance. I haven't tried "resetting" as I didn't think that was the issue and was worried about losing info.

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to settings, general, reset, reset all data and media. This will wipe everything on the ipad including settings, images apps, movies, music etc. It basically wipes everything but the os.

Most reactions

Latest posts