What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 iPad Apps and iTunes

kenrob2037

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just got a 2017 iPad, and I run iTunes 12.7.1.14 on my Windows 10 PC, and as we can now not access apps from within iTunes, is there a way to access apps on my 2017 iPad?

I use an app called Avid Scorch, it's an interactive music stand, and you can load scores into it, but you need to access it through iTunes and the latest version of iTunes has dropped that function.

I found a program called AnyTrans that allows me to do that, but I can't afford it, so is there another way to get into my apps?

Cheers

rob

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have previously purchased Avid Scorch, you should be able to download it free of charge from the App Store. You will find your Purchases under your Account details. In the UK, it is listed for ÂŁ1.99.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you’re talking about the file transfer feature, it’s still in iTunes. Instead of being hidden in the App Settings, it’s in the left column of the main page.

OP
kenrob2037

kenrob2037

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Again,

In the latest version of iTunes 12.7.1.14, they have removed Apps from the left column.

Any further thoughts?

Cheers

Rob

OP
kenrob2037

kenrob2037

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, beauty, thanks for that. It works fine.

Cheers

Rob

Most reactions

Latest posts