1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

ZAGGmate 1 Disassembly

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by felix222, Jan 22, 2013.

1. felix222

felix222 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a ZAGGmate 1 keyboard/cover/case that I purchased for my 1st gen iPad around two years ago and I LOVE IT! Unfortunately something has gone wrong with the on/off switch and I can't get it to turn on. Since it is so terrifically out of warranty as well as irreplaceable for a reasonable price, I have no problem disassembling it EXCEPT I don't know where to begin. I can't find any videos or threads or anything on the Internet on how this is done. Zagg basically told me to go soak my head.

Has anyone out ther successfully disassembled a ZAGGmate 1 keyboard/cover/case and can give me a start?