What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg Screen Protector

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, I had the 50% off coupon from Zagg, used to to buy two screen protectors (no backs) for our ipads... put them on and the same day committed to upgrade one of our ipads... so old ipad with brand new protection is sold, and now I need a new Zagg... anyone have a coupon they are not using that is more than 25% off? I'll share whatever I get that comes next!

OP
B

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks actually found Amazon vendor sells the Zagg for the equivalent of 50% from Zagg site so I'm good after all!

dearbee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/ZAGG-invisibleSHIELD-Apple-iPad-Full/dp/B0038BW3W6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1278072910&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for Apple iPad (Full Body): Electronics[/ame]

this one?

OP
B

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I have Chihuahuas, cats, and toddlers so, yeah, that's why I need one. LOL

Apple4lif333

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get these!

I got one form Stealthguards and it is worth every penny. I didnt want to pay 40+ for th invisishield after reading some bad reviews. I got this one from there site and it cost like 20 dollars.

It is way better than the invivible shield and it was cheaper. I cant believe people would pay so much just for top names when there are so many others out there which can be better.

www.stealthguards.com

Most reactions

Latest posts