What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube & Twitter on iPad

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anybody frustrated at how safari displays YouTube and Twitter pages on iPad? I mean it's not exactly like they appear on a pc with firefox or IE.. And the navigation is not as good.

Does anybody know of work around to display normal for these sites?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Twitter.com scroll to the bottom choose standard instead of mobile.

Youtube you can't watch the videos anyhow unless you go to their HTML5 beta site (youtube.com/html5) ...but you can go to the bottom and hit Standard instead of Touch.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, you right wit YT cant watch vids unless I go to YouTube icon on ipad , but i do like to navigate thru youtube in standard, say browse comments, its ez'er..

In Twitter I go to standard but am not able to respond to tweets, so I go back to mobile for that.. I do like standard better tho ..oh well...

thedunn805

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use the YouTube that came with your iPad and twitterificvfor iPad is free ofnthe app store

Most reactions

Latest posts