What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo messages show up 'blank' whenever I click on hem to read/reply to messages

Karmannghia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had an international flight yesterday and I'm afraid that I might have accidentally changed something in settings is all that I can figure out that has happened. I've gone to settings to see if I can see anything that needs to be changed but I give up and I don't know what to do.I can get into yahoo, I can see the inbox showing the list of mail (old and new messages), and I can even read some of the messages on the far left side of the screen where the list of who the message is from.I've only owned my new iPad for a little over two months and I love it. This is the first problem that I have had with it too. I really enjoyed being able to read my emails and send them while away from my upstairs computer. I had especially looked forward to this as I recover from my recent knee surgery as I am still having difficulty climbing stairs.I have the 64 wifi only newest model.

Most reactions

Latest posts