What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message App IOS8 Garbage at end of message

Bob5545

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife brought her iPad to me showing a message she was composing answering and the message had a long list of recipe links for the Food Network added at the end of her message. Must have been 60+ links added to her message all for the same link to a recipe on the Food Network.

I can not understand how that could happen.

Comment

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Too little info to make a decent guess. And even then, it would be a pure guess. There are way it could happen; by accident or by weird email formatting (since it was a reply).

I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens again. If it does, be sure to save the original email and where it came from, and add more details like; email provider, app used (Mail or webmail), and anything else you can think of.

OP
B

Bob5545

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for replying. It is difficult to describe what happened. Wife uses iPad app message more than email. Responding to a message the message somehow get appended with a list of links to the Food Network site for the same recipe repeating about 50 times.

If I can get her to make it happen again I will update thread.

Most reactions