Message App IOS8 Garbage at end of message

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Bob5545, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Bob5545

Bob5545
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    My wife brought her iPad to me showing a message she was composing answering and the message had a long list of recipe links for the Food Network added at the end of her message. Must have been 60+ links added to her message all for the same link to a recipe on the Food Network.

I can not understand how that could happen.

Comment

2. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    Too little info to make a decent guess. And even then, it would be a pure guess. There are way it could happen; by accident or by weird email formatting (since it was a reply).

I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens again. If it does, be sure to save the original email and where it came from, and add more details like; email provider, app used (Mail or webmail), and anything else you can think of.

3. Bob5545

Bob5545
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for replying. It is difficult to describe what happened. Wife uses iPad app message more than email. Responding to a message the message somehow get appended with a list of links to the Food Network site for the same recipe repeating about 50 times.

If I can get her to make it happen again I will update thread.

4. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    Ah. Messages. Harder to figure out how that could happen. No ideas at all, to be honest.

5. alicepattinson

alicepattinson
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I think its the suggestion phrases. :) Explore and find for its settings. :)