What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Remove Unread Messages Notification from Mail App Folders

desert_rain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to remove the unread message notification in various mail folders in Ipad's mail app.

What I mean is when I click on various folders (such as Drafts, Trash, Inbox, or Custom Folders I created) it updates the list of all the unread messages displayed on the first page of that particular folder. But if I haven't clicked on a particular folder, it doesn't show the notification of unread messages (even if I have unread messages in that folder). I'm trying to get back to where it doesn't show the unread message notification.

Is there a way to remove the counter of unread messages that shows up (For instance, Trash 100 messages, Drafts 70 messages) without going through each message and "reading it"? I get annoyed by seeing unread messages.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts