What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working on a drawing ....

Brockly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow it's hard and finding out new things that I never did on paper or computer. Back in the days I did have a nice drawing pad. I was nice but try the iPad with a styles pen (cheep one)...

Things I found out I need to use or tricks to help me draw :)

1) my palm resting on the pad don't let me draw so ... Yeah I wearing a light glove so. My hand can rest on the iPad. It helps

2) find the program I like ... That's for free... Is a nice program and it has so much tools I love it sketchbookx

More to come working on it right now :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notes Plus has a user definable 'palm rest' area that meets your first point perfectly..

It allows free-hand drawing and typed text too. The developer is incredibly commited to the app and has some great videos on his site showing it at work.

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Now ~ what does the glove do, you guys?

It stops your hand interfering with the screen when you are trying to draw/write if part of your hand rests on the screen.......or it allows you to do Michael Jackson impressions!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are quite a few of these apps now with palm rest built in, I've got a few but without opening them all and trying I can't remember which have them and which don't.......it's Sunday and I'm just too lazy today!

The Archangel

ipad 7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glove

Sweetpoison,

The glove also facilitates good safe drawing practice ;).

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Funny! Gab ~ where have you been? You have been missed!:)

I see. Not really.:eek: What happens when one doesn't use a cloth or a glove?

Missed this place too, I threw a hissy fit, took my ball and kicked it around the Internet for a while......eventually I kicked it too hard and it went right over a firewall and the owners won't give it back! So here I am back in the land of iPad heaven and very glad I am too to be back!

The Archangel

Gloon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm always amazed by the detail some people can get into an ipad drawing.I don't know why but I just can't get drawings on ipad to look anything like I would be able to on paper.

Most reactions

Latest posts