1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Wireless printing from IPad2

Discussion in 'AirPrint' started by bkchambers, Apr 19, 2012.

1. bkchambers

bkchambers iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know this subject has been beat to death so please don't beat me for asking AGAIN! But I still can't get my IPad2 to recognize my wireless Brother 7860 printer . I found a Brother App and downloaded it but it's a pain to have to always open that App before browsing the web just in case I find something I want to print! I can't print unless I am working inside that App. And I can't print my email regardless of whether I'm in the App or not because I can't access my email from inside the App. I use Outlook email account. I have another home and have no problem printing to any of my wireless printers there. I can't figure out what the difference is between my wireless network in this house and the other house or if it is a network problem at all. Does anyone have a suggestion?