What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless printing from IPad2

bkchambers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this subject has been beat to death so please don't beat me for asking AGAIN! But I still can't get my IPad2 to recognize my wireless Brother 7860 printer . I found a Brother App and downloaded it but it's a pain to have to always open that App before browsing the web just in case I find something I want to print! I can't print unless I am working inside that App. And I can't print my email regardless of whether I'm in the App or not because I can't access my email from inside the App. I use Outlook email account. I have another home and have no problem printing to any of my wireless printers there. I can't figure out what the difference is between my wireless network in this house and the other house or if it is a network problem at all. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Most reactions

Latest posts