What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print to kodak wireless printer?

nedcronin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have an ipad2 and a kodak wireless esp7. The printer shows up on my wireless network for all the other pcs and macs in the house, but I can't print too it from the iPad....can anyone help?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad uses a much newer printing technology called AirPrint and currently only a few printers support this. As far as I'm aware, your Kodak printer is not currently supported. However, there is an easy way around this. You can download a small program for your PC called 'FingerPrint' that makes your PC 'look' like an AirPrint printer. That software converts the printing coming from your iPad into a form that's compatible with your printer.

You can download a free 7-day trial version to see if it works for you.

Have a look here....

Collobos Software

Tim

Jbembenek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the App store there is an App called Kodak Pic Flick. This will allow any iOS device to print to your ESP printer. Iy is free. I have been using this for months and it works great.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts