What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Ipad 3 have a HD Screen with 3D facility?

ipad2iscool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I would just like to know your opinions on the release of the 3rd apple generation of the ipad.
If apple release a 3rd generation Ipad, which I’ll call the Ipad 3 for the sake of this thread.

Will the Ipad 3 have a HD screen resolution with 3D capability? I really think 3D will be a feature of the ipad 3, it may even have a 3D recording facility in the form of dual cameras, but I’m not HD screen resolution would really benefit many users, but that’s just my opinion.

I would love to hear what you think?

htowngator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doubt 3D screen, but I wouldn't be shocked by increase in resolution.

Reaction score
It would seem unlikely. As of now is there very little 3D content available.

And current 3D screens do have many drawbacks, especially in regards to the viewing angle. Besides, if Apple would release a 3d device, it will be complete, I.e. it would require a 3d OS as well

I don't think Apple would use a technology, which isn't fully developed, or only partially implemented.

Most reactions

Latest posts