What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Ipad Pro 3 Have OLED Screen?

inopethflames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ive been doing a little reading and it sounds like the iphone 8 will be oled. does that mean that the ipad pro 3 will have an oled screen too, or is that not realistic, or will that mean it adds another $100 or $200 to the price? or is going to that type of screen not all that big of a deal anyway. it would just be a little annoying if i got the new ipad, and then the next one had a much better screen, even if it wont come out for 1.5-2 years.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I doubt it, but I'm sure there will rumors to that effect, just as there are un-verified (and mostly unsupported) rumors of the oled screen for the iPhone 8 (which may or may not be named the iPhone 8 according to yet more rumors).

Most of these rumors (without hardware leaks to suppor them) are more about sombody's wish list rather than any insider information or inteligent analysis. At least that's my take on 10 plus hears of iPhone/iPad rumors.

Most reactions