What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi network help

Clairepringle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for some guidance. Recently got 2 iPad 2's. V impressed.

Both iPads are registered to my router successfully but one of them, starts up finding the Bt open zone node rather than my router/hub.

I have checked the settings on both and they seem identical but any insight appreciated!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for some guidance. Recently got 2 iPad 2's. V impressed.

Both iPads are registered to my router successfully but one of them, starts up finding the Bt open zone node rather than my router/hub.

I have checked the settings on both and they seem identical but any insight appreciated!

Can you try to go to settings/wifi and ignore the BT open zone signal so it forgets it. See if by doing this it will pick up the signal from your router. Also, try to power down your modem and router than power back up to see if your iPad will pick up the router signal than.

OP
C

Clairepringle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you try to go to settings/wifi and ignore the BT open zone signal so it forgets it. See if by doing this it will pick up the signal from your router. Also, try to power down your modem and router than power back up to see if your iPad will pick up the router signal than.

Big thanks. Working now :)

Most reactions

Latest posts