What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi issues

Gringop20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First, sorry if this has been posted already. In a bit of a rush so i couldn't do the search function..

But I just recently upgraded from a 32gb to a 64gb iPad. I'm finding the wifi signal on the top left go up and down, i don't know if that is because it's raining outside or it's my actual iPad! I'd like to know if ne of you guys share the same issues with me, and what did you do to fix it? I'm nervous and i don't want to go to the store again :-( thanks in advance! :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you are outside, the fact that it's raining should gave no effect on you WiFi signal in your house. Your signal strength will vary depending on where you are and how far you are from your router. Just because you don't always see all three bars does not mean there is a problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts