What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wifi booster

sstern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, iPad has been around long enough that surely this issue has been addressed:
For the summer I live in an RV park which provides wifi service. However, my iPad2 has a reception of poor to none. How can I boost my wireless connection?
And yes, I have spent hours on google but can't sort out all the technical mobo jumbo. I do have a booster for my laptop that works fine but it requires uploading a 3" disc. Problem is, I don't always feel like lugging the laptop home from work and would prefer to use my iPad.​

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, we have deleted your other posts as asking the same question throughout the forums just fragments the discussion.....you'll also find that posting duplicates is not in line with the forum rules.

Good luck with getting your issue resolved.

The Archangel

3blacklabs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Answer?

OK, iPad has been around long enough that surely this issue has been addressed:
For the summer I live in an RV park which provides wifi service. However, my iPad2 has a reception of poor to none. How can I boost my wireless connection?
And yes, I have spent hours on google but can't sort out all the technical mobo jumbo. I do have a booster for my laptop that works fine but it requires uploading a 3" disc. Problem is, I don't always feel like lugging the laptop home from work and would prefer to use my iPad.​

I am new to this forum. Trying to find the same answer for our campground. Once I am inside the camper, I lose connection. I spoke with Apple, but they said the campground would have to make the changes...which isn't going to happen. It happens with the iPad 2 and the mini. Thx!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is a tough one as most access points are wired to the source and provide wifi. I'm not sure how you might receive a wifi signal, amplify it (the easy part of this) then re-transmit the same info without interfering with the source. If it operates on two channels, maybe.

Most reactions

Latest posts