1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad 2 wifi booster.

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by VicariousNarok, Dec 15, 2011.

1. VicariousNarok

VicariousNarok iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have just bought a new ipad 2 to use for netflix at work. I work in a hospital, so needless to say i have no access to changing the router or anything like that. The problem is i think i am just a bit out of range. It shows that i have full signal strength bjut when i try to watch netflix is skips quite frequently. I used my phone, droid incredible 2, connected to the wifi but had no problems. Im guessing that it is just the antennae of the ipad that isnt quite as strong.

My question is if there is some sort of booster that a person can buy for the ipad that plugs in and boosts the reception. If not, any tricks a person might know would be amazing.