What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which web clipping app is better?

Johny K.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something better than Instapaper, Pocket, Evernote, or Waveface Stream?

Situation:

I have and Android phone, iPhone 4S, New iPad, HP laptop, and ASUS PC. And I like to jump between devices to read stuff.
Been searching through the appstores, and can't really get a grasp on the pros and cons of these services.

Instapaper and Pocket is good for a reading list. Evernote is great for clipping entire webpages and do editing. Waveface Stream let's me put little notes on the pages I clip and puts them in a timeline.

Is there anything that has a better experience than these apps? I really like the timeline thing on Stream, but i can't edit the stuff like Evernote. And Instapaper and pocket just sort of gets crowded once hundreds of webpages starts piling up.

Any better other apps that does web clipping that I can read on the iPad?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Instapaper just released an Android app, if that makes any difference.

Can't really help beyond that. I use Instapaper and haven't had any reason to look further.; but my offline article saving/reading needs are modest.

SupK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Johny,

I use clip2box. You can clip text images and video. After clipping, save your clips into Box (on the cloud). You can login to Box from any of the devices you have mentioned and access your clips from there. Hope it helps.
youtube dot com slash watch?v=B7AVg5l1kJM and youtube dot com slash watch?v=OlddUvC4Odg might help!

nitng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try MemClip iPad app

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts