What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Ipad

Which Ipad

• Ipad 2

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Ipad Mini

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

chrissarah1988

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok guys i have a budget between an Ipad 2 and an Ipad Mini

In your own opinions which one should i get i hear the mini is pretty awesome and its also cheaper but told its not got retina and no front camera, What is the overall screen quality on the ipad mini

Ipad 2 is also good so i hear nice screen display

olenjulia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 is really good, I'd deffinitely prefer it to iPad Mini. I just don't see any point in iPad mini.

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
check out the refurbed i pads on apples site i just got a great deal on an ipad 4 32 gig refurb from the apple store

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
check out the refurbed i pads on apples site i just got a great deal on an ipad 4 32 gig refurb from the apple store

Refurbed units are great buys. The iPad 4 will start to get cheaper and cheaper as we get closer to the launch of the 5. Yo get the A6 processor and better graphics chipset too. Awesome tablet.

Sammmmmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The pixel of sub camera of ipad mini is higher than ipad 2. The battery capacity of ipad mini is bigger than ipad 2. Wifi of ipad mini is dual-band while ipad 2 is single. Ipad mini with its thinner thickness and lighter weight is better than ipad 2 .

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The pixel of sub camera of ipad mini is higher than ipad 2. The battery capacity of ipad mini is bigger than ipad 2. Wifi of ipad mini is dual-band while ipad 2 is single. Ipad mini with its thinner thickness and lighter weight is better than ipad 2 .

I don't know about the battery capacity being better. How so? The iPad 2 battery is a beast and always has been. The mini is lighter but its also got a smaller screen which some people may not like. The wifi performance between the two is similar, I bet. Just saying.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
horses for courses.

basically boils down to size. do you want a big ipad or small ipad? personally, i find the big ipad's screen just small enough to use. any smaller (ie, the ipad mini) and it would royally hack me off.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
horses for courses.

basically boils down to size. do you want a big ipad or small ipad? personally, i find the big ipad's screen just small enough to use. any smaller (ie, the ipad mini) and it would royally hack me off.

I'm with you. That's why I don't get the rage with phones these days. Way too small for anything useful to be done on them. The regular iPad is the perfect size, IMO. The mini is a neat little tablet but more so for kids or people with really small hands.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I disagree! While I still love my ipad2 for watching TV and films, it is always my mini that I pick up for other stuff. As an older person, i do find some text a strain to read but I find I am using my mini more and more.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I disagree! While I still love my ipad2 for watching TV and films, it is always my mini that I pick up for other stuff. As an older person, i do find some text a strain to read but I find I am using my mini more and more.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I'm with you on this, my iPad 2 just sits by my bed but my Mini gets used everywhere and I'm no spring chicken!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts