What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad apps you are playing?

liao_chi_fu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys!!
I am new to this board, and I have to say that I am totally in love with this forum and my new iPAD!!

Anyway, just wanna know what apps you guys are playing these days??

I just installed Angry bird HD and Lost Pacifier HD. Both of them are fun!!

I actually have angry bird for my iphone (I believe most people do too), so I was wondering if I should buy the HD one. But I guess I still love the game with big screen!!

For Lost Pacifier HD, I saw this game in board game section, I have to say I love it... graphic is amazing and game is quite challenging and fun!!

Anyway, please share the apps you are playing, I would definitely want to know if there is any great fighting game for iPad.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They just released or they are about to release a fighting game...Bruce Lee or something. It definitely is Bruce Lee but I can't remember if it's in the title or not.

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I play X-Plane and Boggle a lot. I have a bunch more games. I spend too much time playing games.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too, I play the hell out of We Rule too when there are things for me to do with it.

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually have angry bird for my iphone (I believe most people do too), so I was wondering if I should buy the HD one. But I guess I still love the game with big screen!!
I think you wasted your money on Angry Birds HD. The iPhone version looks and plays just fine on the iPad at 2x.

Let's see, I've been playing:
iPhone games on iPad: Ragdoll Blaster 2, Wurdle, Angry Birds, A4ER, Paper Toss (free)
iPad games: NOVA HD, Mirror's Edge (finished it), Pinball HD, Minigore HD, Babo Crash, RE4

I would have bought Boggle for iPad since my family loves that game, but it doesn't offer the 5x5 advanced board; I got Wurdle instead.

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flight Control HD is a thousand times better on the iPad than on the iPhone. I love it.

Tiki Towers is also another one that's brilliant on the iPad versus the iPhone.

Playing Scrabble, and using your iPhone as the tile rack is also awesome.

OP
L

liao_chi_fu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you wasted your money on Angry Birds HD. The iPhone version looks and plays just fine on the iPad at 2x.
Yeah... my girlfriend actually said the same thing...anyway, what's done is done...:(

GeeWillikers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too much time playing games indeed.

I'm addicted to Fieldrunners. What a stupid, fantastic game.

Let's Golf.
Roswell Fighter.
Mr. Aahh
Blocks
Two different Mahjongg games
Real Racing
Need For Speed Shift
Asphalt Five

Cheese.... What else? There are several more I'm playing with..

Angry Birds
Did I mention Fieldrunners? LOL..
HD Pinball
Scrabble
Words with Friends

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently being played the most: (in no particualr order) :)

10 PinShuffle < (Shuffleboard & bowling - great polished app)
Angry Birds
Babo Crash < (Bejeweled with an extreme twist)
CastleCraft
Demolition Master < (Play with explosives)
GodFinger
Pinball HD
Scrabble
Solitaire City
We Rule

Siem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Geometry Wars: Touch (oldschool shooter with online ranking system, graphics similar to Rez)
Carcassonne (board-game with multiplayer online)

JDW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flight Control HD is a thousand times better on the iPad than on the iPhone. I love it.

Tiki Towers is also another one that's brilliant on the iPad versus the iPhone.

Playing Scrabble, and using your iPhone as the tile rack is also awesome.

Nice, I LOVE Flight Control HD!

Most reactions

Latest posts