What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the heck is Siri for iPad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speak Mi Mind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been waiting for Siri for iPad 2 for ever now, where is it???? Apple promised us that they would provide it for us. I don't have a lot of money to be buying every apple product that comes out. Some inform me what's going on!!!!!

wingzfan61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been waiting for Siri for iPad 2 for ever now, where is it???? Apple promised us that they would provide it for us. I don't have a lot of money to be buying every apple product that comes out. Some inform me what's going on!!!!!

Siri was never promised for ipad 2. In fact it was made very clear the ipad 2 would not get siri.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Speak Mi Mind said:

There is not, nor will there ever be, Siri for the iPad 2. If you go to this pagehttp://www.apple.com/ios/siri/ and scroll to the bottom of the page, it lists the iOS devices that support Siri. Nowhere does it mention that Siri is available for the iPad 2.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Sorry, your wait will be Forever in waiting. The iPad 2 was not scheduled nor capable to have Siri as part of the update.

image-4050691394.jpg

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And with this excellent information, this thread is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts