What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the heck are the emails?

noworky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone I purchased a 32 gb iPAD 2 for my wife about six months ago and she loves it and I liked it so much I purchased a mini iPAD for myself. I just downloaded iOS7 on my wife's and for some reason in her email she has 90 unread messages and I don't know how to get to them or where the heck they're at? She doesn't the icloud mail enabled so this has to do with her regular email. I've gone on to her laptop and there are not 90 unread emails there. I can't figure it out and if anyone has some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.:(

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of people have reported this, including myself. I don't know what the fix for it is; I just logged in to my gmail account and deleted all the read emails. It needed to be done anyway; I'm kind of lax about deleting emails and had hundreds that I needed to remove. Mostly just spam and junk anyway.

Good luck; I hope you are able to resolve this.

OP
noworky

noworky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I was able to go in to my wife's email on her laptop and clean things up like 800+ sent mails that she had never cleaned up for a long time and it's looks like it did the trick the 90 shown on her iPad are gone.

Most reactions

Latest posts