1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Where is all the space going? Jailbreaking

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by erry, Jan 22, 2012.

1. erry

erry iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've had about 3 attempts at jail breaking, and it not got passed the 'this may take a while' stage, but it's eaten up about 10gb worth of space on my laptop,

Where is the folder located that I need to go and find and delete? And whats it called., any help appreciated!

I assume I'm not having sucess at jailbreak because theres not enough space on my laptop, but these 3 failed attempts have eaten up all my spare space and I have no more available to try again
  2. erry

erry iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, don't worry I found them, deleted them and have now managed to jailbreak
  3. Gfinch

Gfinch iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And where might that folder be for the rest of us who might be having a slight but similar problem. Haha.
  4. madeSICC

madeSICC iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Interested as well.
  5. erry

erry iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was on my c drive, it's name was a bunch of jumbled letters and numbers, but I found it by the date and time it was created