What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite game on the iPad?

convaly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CROPPER...It is a new game and i really like it. Graphics are very cool, simple and catchy game. Last night, in my dream, still i played this game! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CROPPER...It is a new game and i really like it. Graphics are very cool, simple and catchy game. Last night, in my dream, still i played this game! :)

Hi...I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads if the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Also-if this is you are the game developer of the App--you must review the Forum Rules about posting App Announcements.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

lu kas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

It has just been released last week but I'm already counting it to one of my favorite games: Rank Master

Rank Master is available for iOS and Android. The simple but addictive idea is, that the player has to rank countries according to certain facts, a little like the “Fastest Finger†of “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?â€.

Rank Master combines fun with learning :eek: and surprises with unexpected facts about different countries: Is Canada bigger than China? Does Brazil have more internet users than Germany? Does the huge South Africa or maybe the populous United Kingdom have more kilometres of roadways? Do people in the United States or in New Zealand have a higher life expectancy?

The country data and facts are loaded directly from the CIA World Factbook. With more than 200 countries there are millions of possible combinations and therefore almost no constellation will occur twice.

Have fun with it :)

valkyre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alien Tribe 2 for the iPad. If you like 4X, tower defense and real-time strategy in one game this is the one you should get. It was released like two weeks ago and I've played this game already for more than 10 hours and it is my favorite. It is in-depth, good graphics and sound fx and fantastic interface.

A Blues fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would probably choose Guardian Cross as I regularly log into that every day. Square Enix keep it fresh with new events, although it can get a little monotonous if there hasn't been a new event for several days!

Venerable Nanda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aaralon & Back Stab

Hello Everybody . . .

For me the best iPad adventure & fantasy games are "Aaralon HD", "Back Stab" and "Ravensword HD"

Could anyone suggest me please similar games ?

Thank you . . .

Last edited:

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Color Zen. Moving multicoloured shapes around until you match with the border colour. Infinitely relaxing, and it has a spacey, new age-y soundtrack too.

I also sometimes play Defence Witches, but haven't really gotten deeply into it yet.

Last edited:

bzwill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently mine is Neuroshima Hex, not a new title, but I've had more longevity out of it than any other game.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finished almost all the great games in iOS. Right now my favorite is Clash of Clans (Only game). But I want Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Surgeon Simulator 2013.

Last edited:

kalis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Assassins Creed Recollection without a doubt. Ridiculously well designed game with so much more potential and Angry Birds Space HD.

zahidbusra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are many men many minds. the game may differ from person to person, I like to match a Puzzle game by my Ipad. I have small sister, both of us play the "Toddler Puzzle Woozzle" it is in Itune. Amazing puzzle game.

• Free
  • Category: Education
  • Updated: Oct 10, 2012
  • Version: 1.6
  • Size: 26.7 MB
  • Language: English

Most reactions

Latest posts