What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite song?

Reaction score
Not sure what's wrong with the previous link. Had to use my schleppi to get the correct link for this video, very odd.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoOTl-8-SyU]YouTube - Sarah Brightman - Deliver Me ( Live )[/ame]

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Home by Michael Buble (The Wedding Date). Loved that movie. Take my breath away by Berlin.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can listen to just about anything except for top 40. Call me weird but my tastes range from metallica, pantera all the way through to:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XV7mxfIIr0]YouTube - Ralph Stanley and Patty Loveless - Pretty Polly[/ame]

Love this song...

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread I thought how can anyone have a favorite song! With all the music out there to say one is your favorite?

Then it just came to me, although technically it's two songs and doesn't come with a video. And I don't think anybody else will pick them. Love Lies Bleeding/Funeral for a Friend. Elton John, Goodbye Yellowbrick Road Track 1.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread I thought how can anyone have a favorite song! With all the music out there to say one is your favorite?

Then it just came to me, although technically it's two songs and doesn't come with a video. And I don't think anybody else will pick them. Love Lies Bleeding/Funeral for a Friend. Elton John, Goodbye Yellowbrick Road Track 1.

I thought that too, Phil! It really is impossible! I have heard of the second one ~ but not the first.

I will look it up and listen. Music tells a lot about a person.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's my current favorite... the whole album is great. I also love "I got you" from the same Train

Save Me San Francisco (fun to sing out while driving topless along the coast!)
Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj7NnR_QJNQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Save Me San Francisco (fun to sing out while driving topless along the coast!)
Check out this video on YouTube:

Why Yes. Yes it is.:D

Love it, B!

Fleetwood Mac - Monday Morning and Elvis - All shook up ....thats of all times, never get tired of em...

Janis goes a long way too sometimes....

I love Janis!

Supermassive Black Hole by Muse - oh yes - gets me going every time

It gets you, Haley? I will have to check that one out, woman!

I would have to say doll parts from hole :)

Doll Parts from Hole. Now that sounds very intriguing, Broc. I think. Kinda....;)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Love this song...
So I am NOT the only one who still likes Bluegrass!

Heck no. I play the 5-string and bluegrass music brings me great joy. There is no shortage of monster musical talent out there in the Bluegrass world.

Favorite BG bands (besides the classics too numerous to name) I love Allison Krause and Union Station. That group has it all and needs nothing more.

Most reactions

Latest posts