What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I would say I have the widest musical taste that it is possible to have, I will listen to anything, and over the next few pages I hope to find lots more people just like me!

Don't be afraid to admit your secret pleasure........hey, one of mine is Shirley Bassey, I love it loud when i'm doing the housework!!!!

At this very moment my iPod is blaring out 'The Who - Greatest Hits and More' this takes me back to my teen years riding around on my Vespa.......the Mods are alright!!

Chris

Now its your turn, but I will be popping back with updates, and seeing if youve given me ideas for music to purchase!

Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say I have the widest musical taste that it is possible to have, I will listen to anything, and over the next few pages I hope to find lots more people just like me!

Don't be afraid to admit your secret pleasure........hey, one of mine is Shirley Bassey, I love it loud when i'm doing the housework!!!!

At this very moment my iPod is blaring out 'The Who - Greatest Hits and More' this takes me back to my teen years riding around on my Vespa.......the Mods are alright!!

Chris

Now its your turn, but I will be popping back with updates, and seeing if youve given me ideas for music to purchase!
love it,my fave album is Guns and Roses,greatest hits and has been for a long time,i listen to that more than any.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night I saw that BBC4 had a Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne night......that took me back years including clips from gigs that I was at. They had a documentary about the album Paranoid.....it was amazing, I'm still convinced that Geezer and Bill were the best rhythm section ever!

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last night I saw that BBC4 had a Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne night......that took me back years including clips from gigs that I was at. They had a documentary about the album Paranoid.....it was amazing, I'm still convinced that Geezer and Bill were the best rhythm section ever!

The Archangel
wow,you didn't get caught on camera then,i used to have Paranoid on a single record lol.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
wow,you didn't get caught on camera then,i used to have Paranoid on a single record lol.

I hope not, I was a real mess back then (some folks might say that I haven't changed!). To me, Paranoid is one of the all time great rock albums.

The Archangel

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Listening to Old Crow Medicine Show at lot at the moment.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

Is that available as a download?

AA

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
I best re-up my subscription. :)

If you do, a search for "paranoid" will bring up the story of the album and a search for "Ozzy" will bring up a documentary about his life which was on for 1hr 40mins.

The Archangel

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Gabriel1 said:
If you do, a search for "paranoid" will bring up the story of the album and a search for "Ozzy" will bring up a documentary about his life which was on for 1hr 40mins.

The Archangel

I'm on it. Had a band with some high school chums back in the day. We loved covering Sabbath. Didn't do it justice but it was fun.

AA

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
I'm on it. Had a band with some high school chums back in the day. We loved covering Sabbath. Didn't do it justice but it was fun.

AA

They were a great band especially through those early albums......I don't think anyone could do it justice!

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They were a great band especially through those early albums......I don't think anyone could do it justice!

The Archangel
those were the days of real bands,Whitesnake,Rainbow,Deep Purple ect.

Most reactions

Latest posts